Please use Organic oils!
Benefits of Oil Pulling:
- healthy dental hygiene
- whiter teeth
- pink, healthy gums
- speeds up metabolism
- removes fuzzy morning fog
- prevents and fights tooth decay
- protect teeth against bacterial rot
- improves digestion
1. Put a Tablespoon of oil in your mouth ( I prefer coconut oil, it is anti-bacterial)
2. Start swishing it around your mouth. Do this for 15-20 minutes.
3. Spit out the oil. It should be milky and watery.
If your mouth still feels oily you didn't pull long enough
4. Rinse out your mouth. It is best to use salt water to rinse and then give your
teeth a good brushing.
Things to Remember:
- Always use cold-pressed unrefined oil.
- Use on an empty stomach.
- Don't swallow the oil cause it has toxic pathogens in it now.
- Spit out in toilet since bacteria might clog the sink.
I have been oil pulling every day for a few months and I have seen whiter teeth. My teeth and gums are smooth and feel healthy. I use my homemade toothpaste of baking soda, coconut oil and himalayan rock salt after the Oil Pulling and my mouth feels as clean as it could be. All from the Earth!
If you try Oil Pulling, please let me know how you feel after!
In gratitude and service,