Making your own lip balm is easy and inexpensive. I love this recipe for lip balm. It is actually edible, so it is safe for your children (over 1). My children are constantly telling me how it is their favorite lip balm and how soft their lips are.
They love it!
I make this lip balm with all organic ingredients. It has about an SPF 4 so it nourishes and protects your lips. Enjoy!
This recipe will fill about 7-8 containers
1/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Organic Beeswax
10 drops Organic Vanillla
1 T Raw Honey
1. Grate the Beeswax and put in a glass jar. Place jar in pot with a bit of water.
2. At the same time melt the Coconut Oil.
3. When melted take off the heat.
4. Combine Coconut Oil and Beeswax then add Vanilla and Honey and stir really well.
5. Immediately pour mixture into lip balm containers.
6. Allow to cool completely. Place lids on.
Thank you for visiting my blog and joining me on my journey! I will keep you tuning into your most natural and holistic side. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment space or send me an email.
Nature's Flu Shot