Both of these hand sanitizer recipes are nice to have handy because not only do they act as a hand sanitizer, they also act as a natural antiseptic. Each ingredient has many purposes in these recipes besides just cleaning your hands. The tea tree and lavender essential oils helps to fight germs with their anti-bacterial properties. The Witch Hazel is a germ fighter among other things, Aloe Vera gel is so healing to the skin and Vitamin E oil help to heal the skin while serving as a preservative.
Gel Hand Sanitizer
- 1 Tablespoon Witch Hazel (anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and fights germs)
- 8 ounces 100% pure Aloe Vera gel
- 1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E oil (natural preservative and promotes healing)
- 10 drops Tea Tree essential oil (kills most bacteria, natural antiseptic)
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil (anti-bacterial)
- Mix together the essential oils and the Vitamin E in a container.
- Add Witch Hazel and mix.
- Add this mixture to the aloe vera gel and mix.
- Shake well before each use.
* The sanitizer should last a few months. The Vitamin E oil acts as a natural preservative.
Spray Hand Sanitizer
- 1 Tablespoon Witch Hazel
- 2 Teaspoons 100% pure Aloe Vera Gel (you can also use vegetable glycerin)
- 8 drops of Vitamin E oil
- Essential Oils (Lavender, Tea Tree, Lemon, Lime, Orange, etc.)
- Clean Water
- Combine together the witch hazel, aloe vera gel, Vitamin E oil, and essential oils.
- Pour into a small spray bottle.
- Add enough clean water to fill bottle.
- Shake well
If you don’t want to make it yourself you can buy my hand sanitizer HERE.
This all organic hand sanitizer is a safe and effective alternative to the harsh chemical-laden hand sanitizers sold in the stores. The witch hazel base provides an excellent astringent for the skin while combining with the potent essential oils to kill germs. Safe to use on children and adults!
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE