A coffee enema is a good way to cleanse toxins out of the gall bladder and empty your colon of feces. Caffeine in the coffee is absorbed into the body through the anus. These chemicals relax muscles, stimulate the bowels, and cause bile ducts and blood vessels to open. This might sound gross to you but this is an excellent way to detox the colon. The colon is part of the large intestine, the final part of the digestive system. Its function is to reabsorb fluids and process waste products from the body and prepare for its elimination. Learn how to detoxify with a coffee enema.
Benefits of Coffee Enema:
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces toxins in the body
- Improves digestion and bile flow
- Improves mental clarity
- Helps eliminate parasites
- Detoxifies and repairs liver
- Eases bloating
- Helps eliminate candida
- Increases energy levels
- Cleanses the colon
- Clears skin issues
- Helps with depression, anger (liver) and anxiety
Here is how to detoxify with a coffee enema:
You will need:
- A large stainless steel cooking pot
- Organic coffee fully caffeinated, drip grind coffee
- Uncontaminated water
- Put a little over 1 quart of clean water in a pan and bring to boil. Add 2 flat Tablespoons of coffee.
- Let Boil for 5 minutes then turn stove off, leaving the pan on the hot burner.
- Allow to cool down to a comfortable temperature.
- Carry your pot and an old towel on the floor. You might want a pillow too
- FIll the syringe with the coffee.
- Lie on back or right side.
- Lubricate the anus. Insert syringe and slowly squeeze the bulb into the rectum.
- Try to retain the enema for a minimum of 12 minutes.
- Repeat the enema after you void.