• 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 cup chia seeds
• a few drops of stevia to taste
• Fresh fruit
• Coconut flakes
• Nuts and seeds
• Banana Soft Serve
- Whisk the almond milk, chia seeds, and sweetener together in a large bowl. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then whisk again (this just helps prevent clumping).
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 2.5-3 hours, or overnight. It helps to stir the mixture every so often during this time, but don’t worry if you can’t.
- Stir well before serving. Portion into bowl(s) and add your desired toppings. Leftovers will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Baked Quinoa Oatmeal
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2-cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2-cup flaked coconut (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup applesauce
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 diced pear
- 1 diced peach
- Mix above ingredients in a bowl
- In a separate small bowl mix together:
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt or applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Add 1 cup blueberries, 1 pear diced, 1 peach diced to 8”dish
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine in dish
- Spoon the quinoa mixture over the fruit
- Sprinkle on top a Tablespoon of each quinoa flakes, oatmeal and coconut flakes
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Top should be golden brown
- Serve with Coconut Yogurt
Flax Seed and Carrot Muffins
- 1/2 cup of ground flax seeds (into flour)
- 2/3 cup almond or rice milk
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup raw honey or molasses or agave
- 1/2 cup walnut oil or coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- Preheat oven 350
- Grease muffins tins
- Mix together flax seeds, carrots, milk , raisins, agave and oil.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Slowly add dry to wet ingredients.
- Pour batter into pans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
Protein Packed Energy Bites
Makes about 36 balls
• 1 cup gluten free oats
• 1 cup natural nut butter
• 3 tablespoons honey (or agave nectar)
• 1/3 cup of coconut flakes
• 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 Mix all ingredients together with your hands until well combined and mixed. Roll into quarter size balls and place on a parchment. You can do a finishing roll through ground flax seeds or chia seeds or eat as is. Keep refrigerated.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs (like an Italian blend)
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 (14-ounce) packages extra-firm tofu, drained
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine garlic powder, dried herbs and turmeric. Crumble the tofu in the bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and saute the onion until it’s soft and translucent, about 4 minutes. Add zucchini, bell pepper and mushrooms; cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add tofu and nutritional yeast and cook, stirring often, until heated through, about 4 minutes.
- Squeeze in a bit of Coconut Aminos
Papaya Fruit Bowls
- 1 papaya
- Various Fruits ~ Berries, bananas
- Coconut flakes
- Cut out seeds of papaya and fill with fruits. Top with coconut flakes
• 1 cup rice flour
• 1 cup oat flour
• 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 cup non dairy milk
• 2 tablespoons agave syrup
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon oil (coconut, olive oil, avocado, etc)
• 2 bananas
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl (rice flour, oat flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon).
- Mix wet ingredients in another bowl (milk, agave syrup, vanilla extract and oil). Add sliced bananas and blend until smooth. You also can add smashed bananas, so you won’t need to blend.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients with a blender or with a wood spoon.
- Place ¼ cup of batter in a hot pan lightly greased and cook for about two minutes for each side.
- Serve with sliced banana and agave syrup.