- 2 pounds of green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- 4 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 4 T Rice Wine Vinegar
- 3 T Lemon Juice
- 4 T of Amino/Coconut Acids
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sliced Almonds (optional)
- Put beans in pot with water and cover, bring to boil
- Cook until crisp but tender
- Drain and place in a bowl of ice
- Set aside when cool
5. In a separate bowl whisk the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, amino/coconut acids. Add salt and pepper.
6. Drizzle on the green beans. Add the tomatoes and almonds and mix. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
7. Put in refrigerator until served
- 1 package of gluten free pasta
- Assorted veggies
sliced cherry tomatoes
sliced red pepper
chopped red onions
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Squeeze of lemon
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta and set aside to cool
- Once cooled add veggies
- Mix equal parts of olive oil and vinegar with lemon, salt and pepper
- Stir in the pasta and dressing mixture and salt and pepper to taste
** You can always just pour on an already made salad dressing
Sprouted Mung Bean and Cucumber Salad
- 2 cups of Sprouted Mung Beans
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin
- 4 Tablespoons of sesame oil
- 4 Tablespoons of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon of Amino Acids/Coconut Acids
- Sesame seeds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Boil Sprouted mung beans for about 4 minutes
- Rinse in cold water
- In a separate bowl put everything else except the sesame seeds
- Pour on to mung bean/cucumber mixture and garnish with sesame se
Carrot and Pineapple Salad
- 1 Pineapple
- 5 large carrots
- 2 oranges
- mint (optional)
- Chop the pineapple up
- Grate the Carrots and mix with pineapple
- Squeeze oranges on mixture.
- Add chopped mint and mix
Vegan Potato Salad
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1-1 1/2 cups veganaise
- 2 T mustard
- 1/3 cup pickles diced
- 2-3 T fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup celery
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- Add any other vegetables that you want
- Placed cubed potatoes in a large pot of water. Bring to a boil then reduce to a low heat. Cook until potatoes are just tender and easy to pierce. About 8-10 minutes
- Drain and transfer to a mixing bowl, let cool
- In a separate mixing bowl, mis together vegenaise, mustard, dill, salt and pepper
- When potatoes have cooled mix in piles and veggies and pour on the dressing.
- Taste for additional seasoning. Add more as needed.
- Place in fridge to chill for a couple of hours before serving.
- Before serving you might want to add a 1/2 cup of vegenaise and a sprinkle of cayenne.
- 1/2 Purple Cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 Green Cabbage, chopped
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 2 T Agave
- 2 T Balsamic Vineger
1. Mix the purple and green cabbage with the grated carrot. Mix in agave and balsamic vinegar. Add a pinch of salt
Vegan Cole Slaw
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup vegenaise
- 1 T black pepper
- 2 T Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 lb. of purple and green cabbages, shredded
- 2 large carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- squeeze of lemon
- optional ~ pepitas, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, peanuts, shredded zucchini
- Mix together the cabbages, carrots and parsley
- In a separate bowl mix together the Apple cider vinegar veganaise, pepper and salt.
- Drizzle on cabbage mixture. Mix. Squeeze a lemon and and salt to taste
- Add seeds if desired
- 1 cup quinoa to 2 cups of water
- chopped Cucumber
- chopped Tomato
- Olive Oil
- Cook the Quinoa and let cool down.
- Add chopped cucumbers and tomatoes (whatever veggies you what to add)
- Make a dressing with olive oil, any type of vinegar, himalayan salt, lemon, pepper, etc.
- Mix dressing with the Quinoa/veggie mixture
- 1 bunch of Kale, chopped
- A handful of chopped almonds
- Golden Raisins
- Cucumbers, sliced
- A light dressing – olive oil, lemon, salt, pepper
- 2 cups of Edamame (Organic and Non GMO)
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Lemon Zest
- Lemon Juice
- Boil Edamame.
- Whisk together the rest of the ingredients.
- Add Edamame to the bowl and mix
Spinach, Avocado with Pumpkin Seeds
- 5 cups baby spinach
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lime zest and juice
- Put spinach in a bowl with avocado cut into chunks.
- Add pumpkin seeds
- Whisk together rest of ingredients
- Pour over spinach mixture.
- Add salt to taste
- Pumpkin seeds are great for eliminating parasite