The body stores within its fatty tissues the toxins that we ingest from the food we eat, air we breathe, water we drink, plastics, antibiotics, vaccines, etc. More than ever we are living in a toxic soup of dangerous pollutants. There are certain small amounts of heavy metals that are nutritionally essential for life. However, there becomes health issues when the body absorbs high levels of heavy metals. Heavy metals accumulate in the body when there are large amounts. The body cannot properly metabolize them and they accumulate in the soft tissues of the body.
Thus, making the body toxic.
If heavy metals are not detoxed from the body, serious damage can occur from all of the toxic build up. Long-term exposure can result in muscle degeneration, Alzeimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, neurological problems, learning disabilities, cancer, to name a few.
Heavy Metals and your Intuition
Heavy metals have a strong effect on the pineal gland, our third eye, the gland that is located in the middle of the brain also known as our connection to spiritual and intuitive openings. The pineal gland is responsible for producing melatonin which produces serotonin, needed for good, deep, sound sleep while opening up our inner portal taking us to other dimensions such as the dream plane. Electromagnetic pollution, fluoride, aluminum, mercury, chlorine, bromide, pesticides, artificial sweeteners, refined sugars, tobacco, excess alcohol and caffeine cause a build up of calcium phosphate that accumulates on our pineal gland and calcifies over it blocking it from producing properly. Research shows that when our pineal gland is working properly and not blocked from creating adequate supplies of melatonin, serotonin or DMT, psychic abilities develop and the intuition is heightened while experiencing mental clarity.
Signs and Symptoms of Heavy Metal Toxicity:
How to rid the body of Heavy Metals:
For anyone experiencing any of these signs and symptoms of heavy metal toxicity and would like to get confirmation then I recommend a hair analysis. A hair analysis can determine if you are toxic with heavy metals and which ones. Then a detoxification and cleansing program is recommended.
I honestly believe that most people have too many heavy metals in their bodies. How can we not when it is being sprained in our sky, added to our water, put in our vaccines, sprayed on our foods, (to name a few of the ways we are ingesting heavy metals daily).
There are natural ways to eliminate the heavy metals from the body that one can incorporate into daily life regardless of the level of heavy metal toxicity.
1. Drink water that has gone through the reverse osmosis process if fluoride is added to your water. Do not drink water stored in toxic plastic.
2. Limit the amount of fish that you eat as most fish these days contain heavy metals.
3. Eat Organic fruits and veggies that have not been sprayed.
- Wild blueberries: Draw heavy metals out of your brain tissue, healing and repairing any gaps created by oxidation when the heavy metals are removed. It is important to use wild blueberries, as they possess unique phytonutrients with special detoxifying capabilities. The potent antioxidants in wild blueberries help reverse any oxidative damage left behind by the heavy metal removal. This is especially important for your brain tissue—in fact, wild blueberries are the most powerful food for halting or in some cases reversing Alzheimer’s and dementia. Eat at least one cup daily. Note: while cultivated blueberries are nutritious, they lack the metal-drawing ability of the wild blueberries. Wild blueberries can be found in the freezer section of most supermarkets.
4. Natural Supplements that help remove heavy metals ( check out my Heavy Metal Pills Here)
- Chlorella or Spirulina ~ blue-green algae which binds to heavy metals to detoxify them and remove them.
- Cilantro ~ This is an excellent herb for removing heavy metals from the body. It is believed to especially help with removal of heavy metals from the brain. If you add a bunch every day to your diet, heavy metals can be cleaned out in a couple of weeks.
- Bentonite Clay ~ They are negatively charged thus drawing in positively charged toxins, trapping them and removing them from the body. Bentonite helps to reduce the toxic load in the liver from heavy metals.
- Activated Charcoal ~ It is an absorbent that heavy metals and other toxins attach to and pulls them out of the body. It is effective at removing lead, mercury, aluminum, arsenic, iron and copper.
5. Take Baths to help pull Heavy Metals out through skin. (Check out the Detox Bath)
- Bentonite Clay ~ This is extremely effective for eliminating heavy metals from the tissues in the body. You can add bentonite clay into your bath. When the clay is mixed with the water it absorbs the toxins by pulling pollutants out through the skin.
- Baking Soda, Magnesium Flakes, Apples Cider Vinegar, Epson Salts, Himalayan Salts, Essential Oils
6. Sweat it out in a sauna or steam room allowing toxins to release through the skin.
Heavy Metal Detox Juice Recipe
Juice all of the ingredients above and to increase the removal of toxins add a scoop of Blue Green Algae, Bentonite Clay and a squeeze of Lemon.
I believe that Heavy Metals are creating many of the biggest health issues today. It is so important to clean them out of your body so that no build up occurs. I have become obsessed with getting rid of heavy metals from my body. I was finding it a challenge to get everything in my body that I wanted so I developed Heavy Metal Cleanse capsules that contain the ingredients to help rid toxins from the inside out. I also created Detox Bath Salts that pull the toxins through the skin. These are both included in my 21 Day Super Cleanse helping to rid all toxins out of the body or you can order them separately in my Shop.
My purpose is to educate and assist others on ways to live a life free of toxins naturally and organically in order to thrive! If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com.
With Gratitude and In Service,