Thus, making the body toxic.
If heavy metals are not detoxed from the body, serious damage can occur from all of the toxic build up. Long-term exposure can result in muscle degeneration, Alzeimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, neurological problems, learning disabilities, cancer, to name a few.
Heavy Metals and your Intuition
Signs and Symptoms of Heavy Metal Toxicity:
How to rid the body of Heavy Metals:
I honestly believe that most people have too many heavy metals in their bodies. How can we not when it is being sprained in our sky, added to our water, put in our vaccines, sprayed on our foods, (to name a few of the ways we are ingesting heavy metals daily).
There are natural ways to eliminate the heavy metals from the body that one can incorporate into daily life regardless of the level of heavy metal toxicity.
1. Drink water that has gone through the reverse osmosis process if fluoride is added to your water. Do not drink water stored in toxic plastic.
2. Limit the amount of fish that you eat as most fish these days contain heavy metals.
3. Eat Organic fruits and veggies that have not been sprayed.
- Wild blueberries: Draw heavy metals out of your brain tissue, healing and repairing any gaps created by oxidation when the heavy metals are removed. It is important to use wild blueberries, as they possess unique phytonutrients with special detoxifying capabilities. The potent antioxidants in wild blueberries help reverse any oxidative damage left behind by the heavy metal removal. This is especially important for your brain tissue—in fact, wild blueberries are the most powerful food for halting or in some cases reversing Alzheimer’s and dementia. Eat at least one cup daily. Note: while cultivated blueberries are nutritious, they lack the metal-drawing ability of the wild blueberries. Wild blueberries can be found in the freezer section of most supermarkets.
4. Natural Supplements that help remove heavy metals
- Chlorella or Spirulina ~ blue-green algae which binds to heavy metals to detoxify them and remove them.
- Cilantro ~ This is an excellent herb for removing heavy metals from the body. It is believed to especially help with removal of heavy metals from the brain. If you add a bunch every day to your diet, heavy metals can be cleaned out in a couple of weeks.
- Bentonite ~ They are negatively charged thus drawing in positively charged toxins, trapping them and removing them from the body. Bentonite helps to reduce the toxic load in the liver from heavy metals.
- Activated Charcoal ~ It is an absorbent that heavy metals and other toxins attach to and pulls them out of the body. It is effective at removing lead, mercury, aluminum, arsenic, iron and copper.
5. Take Baths to help pull Heavy Metals out through skin.
- Bentonite Clay ~ This is extremely effective for eliminating heavy metals from the tissues in the body. You can add bentonite clay into your bath. When the clay is mixed with the water it absorbs the toxins by pulling pollutants out through the skin.
- Baking Soda, Magnesium Flakes, Apples Cider Vinegar, Epson Salts, Himalayan Salts, Essential Oils
6. Sweat it out in a sauna or steam room allowing toxins to release through the skin.
7. A Cleansing/Detoxing Program (Click for 21 Day Cleanse to remove heavy metals)
8. Work on getting all your mercury fillings removed in a healthy manner with a holistic dentist.
Heavy Metal Detox Juice Recipe
My purpose is to educate and assist others on ways to live a life free of toxins naturally and organically in order to thrive! If you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com.
With Gratitude and In Service,
A combination of powerful ingredients that aid in the removal of toxic heavy metals from the body. Each ingredient attaches to specific heavy metal molecules and helps to pass them through your system.