Master Tonic is a remedy that dates back to medieval Europe. It is such a powerful tonic that it has been rumored to have been used in the 1300’s to eradicate the bubonic plague. It is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic and anti-fungal which means that it can be used to cure and bring relief to all kinds of ailments from diseases or chronic illnesses. The Master Tonic works best when taken daily to prevent cold and flus by boosting the immune system. It also helps with digestive relief, joint pain and other inflammatory issues, energy booster, fights candida and many other benefits. You can make it yourself with the Master Tonic recipe below or buy it here.
The ingredients of the Master Tonic are garlic, onions, ginger, horseradish, hot peppers and turmeric in Apple Cider Vinegar. The ingredients together make for a combination of nature’s most powerful antibiotics and a tonic that people benefit from taking daily. The traditional way of making Master Tonic is by chopping all of the ingredients up and letting them soak in the Apple Cider Vinegar for at least 2 weeks. Many people brew their Master Tonic according to the moon cycles. Others bury their Master Tonic under the Earth. However, most people let the jar sit in a dark place somewhere. Please make sure your ingredients are fresh, raw and organic!
Why do the ingredients work so well?
Garlic is a broad spectrum antibiotic. Unlike man-made antibiotics that kill off millions of friendly bacteria that your body needs, Garlic only targets the invading bacteria and even promotes and increases your healthy bacteria. Garlic is also a powerful anti-fungal and literally destroys any antigen, pathogen and any harmful or disease causing micro-organism.
Onion is garlic’s next of kin and has similar but milder action. Together they are a tremendous fighting duo. Onions are anti-bacterial and also have anti-inflammatory properties. Onions are rich in quercetin, high in antioxidants and might help prevent cancer. Onions are full of phytochemicals that help improve the way that Vitamin C works in the body which helps to boost the immune system. They contain high levels of sulfur, good for the liver.
Ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is a tremendous circulatory stimulant. It is anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and has high levels of antioxidants. It is anti-microbial supporting your immune system. Ginger can soothe symptoms of colds chills, colds and fevers. It helps relieve digestion issues like nausea, bloating, and gas.
Horseradish is a powerful root for sinuses and lungs. It opens up the sinus passages and increases the circulation there, where most doctors agree, the common cold and influenza often starts. It helps to stimulate the immune system and works to keep your sinuses and lungs healthy. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial as well anti-parasitic properties. Horseradish also has high levels of Vitamin C, antioxidants and phytochemicals.
Hot Peppers are the most powerful circulatory propellant known. It simply sends the antibiotic and disease fighting properties of the other herbs where they’re needed most. They are high in Vitamin C and and contain phytochemicals and antioxidants supporting the immune system. Hot peppers act as a decongestant and they have pain relieving properties, taking internally or in an external rub.
Turmeric clears infection and reduces inflammation inside of the body. It blocks cancer from developing. Especially helpful for those with joint pain. It is anti-viral so it helps protect the immune system and helps fight off cold and flus. It also helps with depression.
Apple Cider Vinegar must be something really healthy since The Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, used this vinegar around 400 B.C. for its health giving qualities. It is claimed to lead to all sorts of benefits, many of which are supported by science. This includes weight loss, reduced cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels and improved symptoms of diabetes. It is a natural antiseptic and it is anti-fungal and its great for digestion and detoxing. ACV contains acetic acid which makes it a natural preservative.
Master Tonic Recipe
Tools you will need:
- Cutting Board
- Vegetable Peeler
- Cheese Grater
- Quart Mason Jar
Ingredients: Organic and Fresh
- 32 Oz. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Garlic. diced
- 1/4 Cup Onion, diced
- 1/4 Cup Horseradish, peeled and grated
- 1/2 Cup Ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 Habanero Peppers, chopped
- 2 Pieces of Turmeric, grated
- 1 Quart Mason jar
- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients in a one quart mason jar except Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Pour Apple Cider Vinegar over other ingredients
- Keep it in a dark place for at least 2 weeks.
- When ready to bottle, strain liquid through a cheese cloth.
- The liquid is your Master Tonic. Bottle it up and store in a dark place or the refrigerator.
- The hot peppers are hot, turmeric stains and horseradish is strong when you breath it in, so you might want to wear gloves and a mask.
- The tonic is spicy so start off with a teaspoon and work your way up.
- You can add honey to sweeten the Master Tonic if you like.
- The leftover ingredients can be dehydrated and turned into spicy sprinkles that you can add to soups, salads, wraps, etc.
Using the Master Tonic
- For daily support: take 2 Tablespoons or 1 ounce of Master Tonic in the morning after food. You can also take it in the evening after dinner.
- If you are fighting a cold, flu or an infection then take 1 ounce of the tonic every hour or two.
- You can use the Master Tonic in stir fries, as a salad dressing mixed with olive oil, as a marinade for meats or chicken, add to bone and vegetable broths, splash on rice or anything else you can think of.
- The Master Tonic can be taken by pregnant women in small doses.
The Master Tonic is an ancient remedy that has been carried on into modern times for a reason. It works. Drinking the Master Tonic daily helps to keep the body in balance which helps prevents cold and flus, candida, arthritis, joint pains, headaches, digestive issues and much more. If you cannot make it yourself or just don’t want to, you can buy it from here.
Earthie Mama’s Master Tonic, made in an FDA approved commercial kitchen is made to perfection with LOVE.
The taste is delicious and it comes straight to your door. Click here to order your bottle today!
2 thoughts on “How to make Master Tonic”
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂
I am now not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
I must spend a while studying more or working out more.
Thanks for excellent information I was in search of this info for my mission.