Master Tonic is mostly celebrated for its prevention of colds and flus. It also helps with other ailments such as weight loss, arthritis, fatigue, indigestion, bloating, high cholesterol, etc. There are many creative ways you can use the Master Tonic in your kitchen in order to include this tonic in your daily life so your body can perform at its best. Using Master Tonic in your kitchen is one one to include this amazing health tonic in your daily life.
Using Master Tonic in Your Kitchen:
Marinades: Perfect for veggies. chicken, tofu, and other meats
Salad Dressings: Replace the Master Tonic for your vinegar in your favorite dressings. Mix with Olive Oil and you have the perfect healthy salad.
Cocktails: Use the Master Tonic in your best Bloody Mary. Or add a few drops in Orange Juice and Sparkling Water.
Tea: Add a Tablespoon to hot water with a squeeze of lemon and a bit of honey or maple syrup
Stir Fries: When creating a healthy stir fry, add a few Tablespoons of Master Tonic. It’s the perfect flavoring.
Bone Broth: Add Master Tonic when preparing your bone broth. It adds flavor but also helps pulls the nutrients out of the bones.
- 6 cups of finely chopped greens, such as kale, spinach, collard greens, beet greens, chard, etc.
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. flax seed oil, avocado oil or more olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of Earthie Mama’s Master Tonic
- 2 tsp. Braggs Amino Acids, Coconut Aminos or Soy Sauce
- 2 green onions
- Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped herbs such as basil, cilantro, and parsley
- Optional: Add garbanzo beans, seeds, nuts, tempeh. tofu. mushrooms or other veggies
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl for 10 minutes.
- Eat on quinoa or rice. Be creative!