(Click HERE to read more about the benefits )
If you are interested in making Kombucha yourself Click HERE for the recipe.
Once you have become hooked on Kombucha you can experiment by combining it with ingredients to make all sorts of fun drinks! Here is a recipe for a Kombucha Mojita.
It is a sparkling, refreshing and healing, non-alcoholic beverage. YUM!
- 3 T of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 t lemon zest
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 3 T of Coconut Sugar/ 3 drops Stevia or your choice of natural sweetener
- 1 T Vanilla
- 2 cups Kombucha
- 1/4 cup Sparkling water
- Crush the mint, lemon juice, lemon zest and sweetener together to release the flavors.
- Add the kombucha and sparkling water and stir.
- Strain and pour into 2 glasses that have been filled with ice.
- Add Vanilla and garnish with fresh mint.
Let me know if you make it and how you like it!