- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Coconut Oil
- Baking Soda
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Take a Tablespoon of Coconut Oil and put it in your mouth. If it was hard it will liquify. Keep it in your mouth for about 20 minutes. Swirl around but never spit in a sink or toilet only in the trash or outside. Click on link for more info on Oil Pulling.
Coconut Oil should be a staple at home. It is so incredible for you with its anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory and anti viral properties. It can be used all over the body, a tablespoon for constipation, for cooking, for oil pulling, deep conditioning, etc. READ TOP USES FOR COCONUT OIL
- Take a Tablespoon of Coconut Oil and a Tablespoon of Baking Powder and mix into a paste. (you can add peppermint or other essential oils)
- Place your tooth brush in the mixture and start brushing.
- Leaves your teeth clean and whiter
(It’s best to use Baking Soda that is aluminum free)
- If you want to take your mouth care a step further, rinse your mouth out with Hydrogen Peroxide for a Deep cleansing mouth wash and also makes a great ear pain reliever!
Hydrogen Peroxide kills bacteria in the throat, in the gums and on the tongue.
- Spread Honey all over the face and let sit for 20 minutes for a Sweet facial mask!
- You can also add some Himalayan rock salts and/or baking soda to a teaspoon of honey and use as gently face rub.
The Honey binds to the toxins and black heads and pulls them out and also tightens the skin.
- After rinsing the honey off of your face, use Apple Cider Vinegar, Aloe Vera or Witch Hazel as a toner.
- Use a little dab of Coconut Oil as a lotion.
- Surprisingly, Baking Soda is a great Hair Shampoo. Mix a hand full of powder and add a bit of water. Massage it in your hair and on your scalp.
- If you want a perfect cheap alternative to expensive hair conditioners, look no further than apple cider vinegar.
- After washing your hair, take a bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar and fill the cap. Pour capfuls onto the roots of your hair and let it drip down the rest of the hair. Keep your eyes closed, because it is quite acidic, but if you want to, you can massage some into your face. It is great for the skin too!
- Let it sit in your hair for a minute or two and then rinse. Once your hair dries, you’ll notice how soft and clean your hair feels!
Apple Cider Vinegar should be another staple in the home!
Another great natural option for hair conditioning is:
- Slowly heat Oil till warm, NOT HOT. (Olive, Jojoba, Almond, Coconut) and pour warm oil on the roots and hair. Put hair up and let sit for 30 mins. Rinse
Helps with hair growth and conditions the hair.
- Baking Soda is a great scrub for the entire body. Take some in the palm of your hand and massage it into the skin. Leaves your skin feeling soft and tight.
In gratitude and service,
P.S. Let me know how this cleaning routine works for you in the comments below.
The Skin is Amazing!
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the outer layer that we present to the world. It is a truly remarkable organ in its direct reflection of what is going on inside your body. It weighs approximately 8 pounds and stretches 22 square feet with about 300 million cells. Laid out in a line, your skin contains about 45 miles of nerves!
You shed about 600,000 particles of skin every hour, which weighs around 1.5 pounds per year, so by the age of 70, you will have shed about 105 pounds of skin! In healthy people, the body produces an entire new skin layer every 28 days and is thickest on the soles of the feet and thinnest on the eyelids.