- 1 cauliflower
- 1/2 cup dairy free cheese
- tomato sauce or favorite pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg or egg replacement
- Anything you would like to add as toppings
- Preheat oven 500
- Break apart the cauliflower and put in food processor
- Process until fine like rice. Boil a pot of water and add cauliflower.
- Boil for 4 minutes. Drain. Put in towels to squeeze excess water out
- When fully drained, put in a bowl and combine with cheese, basil, salt, garlic powder, and an egg. Mix well
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease a pan. and place cauliflower mixture in the middle, pushing it down to make a pizza crust.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crust becomes golden brown in the center and on the edges
- Top with your favorite pizza sauce and toppings and bake for another 5-7 minutes