This flu season has already showed itself to be intense this year. Keeping your immune system strong is the best prevention. My Immune Support Tonic is one of my go to natural remedies for my family to help protect us from the flu. One way my children choose to take the Immune Support is in the form of gummy bears. The Immune Support Gummy Recipe is simple to make and tastes good too. You can make your own Immune Boost Tonic from this recipe and then mix it with gelatin which is good for gut health. Thats all you need to make a natural immune supplement.
Immune Support Gummy Recipe
- 1 Cup of Immune Boost Tonic (Buy it here or make it yourself here)
- 1/4 Cup Gelatin Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil or another non stick oil/spray
- 1/2 Hot Water
- Silicon Molds
- Grease silicon molds.
- Mix 1/4 cup of Immune Boost Tonic with the Gelatin Powder
- Heat 1/4 cup of water until hot but not boiling.
- Pour the hot water over the Gelatin mixture.
- Whisk together.
- Pour mixture into the silicon molds.
- Put in refrigerator to cool.
To learn more about the benefits of Immune Boost Tonic click here