The Master Tonic is a powerful tonic that is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and anti-microbial. The 7 ingredients combined together makes a very effective cold and flu remedy. When taken as a daily supplement the Master Tonic works great at boosting the immune system to prevent colds and flus. Additionally, if you take the Master Tonic at the first signs of a sore throat, cold or flu, it does a great job at assisting the body to fight off the germs and helps relieve the symptoms quickly. If you’re trying to protect yourself from germs and viruses on surfaces we recommend our natural hand sanitizer.
The Common Cold and Flu
The common cold and flu is a viral infection that creeps up in the throat and affects the nose, sinuses and head. After being in contact with cold and flu germs, symptoms usually begin 2 to 3 days later. Some symptoms include, sore throat, coughs, runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, headache and sometimes fever. Most cases clear by a week but some colds or flus can last 2-3 weeks. There is no medical cure for viral infections but there are ways that you can prevent a cold and flu by boosting the immune system using natural remedies like the Master Tonic.
What is in the Master Tonic?
The Master Tonic is a combination of Apple Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Onions, Hot Peppers, Ginger, Horseradish and Turmeric. Together they make nature’s flu shot and nature’s most powerful antibiotics. The Master Tonic works and benefits the body in many ways but most importantly it works to boost the immune system and is the very efficient as a cold and flu remedy.
- Garlic: A broad spectrum antibiotic. Unlike chemical antibiotics that kill off millions of friendly bacteria that your body needs, Garlic only targets the invading bacteria and even promotes and increases your healthy bacteria. Garlic is also a powerful anti-fungal and literally destroys any antigen, pathogen and any harmful or disease causing micro-organism.
- Onion: Garlic’s next of kin and has similar but milder action. Together they are a tremendous fighting duo.
- Horseradish: A potent herb for the sinus and lungs. It opens up the sinus passages and increases the circulation there, where most doctors agree, the common cold and influenza often starts.
- Ginger: Contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is a tremendous circulatory stimulant.
- Hot Peppers: The most powerful circulatory propellant known. It simply sends the antibiotic and disease fighting properties of the other herbs where they’re needed most.
- Turmeric: Clears infection and reduces inflammation inside of the body. It blocks cancer from developing. Especially helpful for those with joint pain.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: There surely must be something really healthy in using apple cider vinegar, since The Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, used this vinegar around 400 B.C. for its health giving qualities. It is claimed to lead to all sorts of benefits, many of which are supported by science. This includes weight loss, reduced cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels and improved symptoms of diabetes.
How much Master Tonic should I take as a cold and flu remedy?
As a daily supplement I recommend taking 1 to 2 oz. one or 2 times per day after a meal. If you feel a cold coming on then take the Master Tonic every hour until symptoms lessen.
Where do I get the Master Tonic?
I have been making and drinking the Master Tonic for 15 years now. When I started making it, the taste was harsh and hot, cringing every time I drank it. Over the years, I have mastered the combination and the way that I make it, so the taste is delicious. It goes down easily and is a great addition to olive oil in salads can be added to many recipes. To learn more about the Master Tonic and other frequently asked questions CLICK HERE.
Get your bottle HERE.
Master Tonic$20.00 – $249.00 — or from $18.00 – $224.10 / month
Other Articles that Might Interest You:
- The Health Tonic You Should Be Taking Everyday
- Nature’s Flu Shot
- 7 Ingredients in One Bottle Could Be the Answer to Cancer Prevention
- Nature’s Antibiotics in One Bottle
- Using the Master Tonic in Your Kitchen (Recipe)
- What makes roots and root vegetables so powerful?
- The Master Tonic is Good for Weight Loss
Sources for this article include: