The human evolution of personal growth is part of the journey of life. The base of each individual’s personal journey is learning about the self. The self is accessible through self care. Self care is setting aside time to be good to yourself. They can look like many different things from having a healthy diet to exercising to thinking positive thoughts. Whatever your doing with yourself, taking space to be with you can make a huge difference to your physical, mental and emotional well being. Self care can also be brought into your daily regime so you always feel connected to you and the world. Here are some steps that might assist you in moving towards self care.
Here is a list of steps that might help you practice self care:
1. Trust your instincts, that feeling in your gut. You are intuitive, listen within.
2. Say exactly what you mean. Take care of your thoughts and feelings.
3. Be kind to yourself. See yourself as your highest self. Don’t beat yourself down with ugly, negative thoughts.
4. Never speak bad about yourself. What you put out you get back, Like attracts like.
5. If it feels wrong, don’t do it. Notice the feelings that come up in your body.
6. Never give up on your dreams. Please never stop dreaming.
7. Don’t be a people pleaser. Be kind to people but protect yourself first.
8. Don’t be afraid to say yes.
9. Don’t be afraid to say no.
10. Let go of what you can’t control.
11. Stay away from drama, gossip and negativity.
12. Love as much as you can.
There are many ways to practice self care. This list of steps to self care gives you some guidelines to take into your self care practice. Take moments out of your day to honor yourself. This is your life and your story. Love yourself through it. Here are some great tips to living a healthy lifestyle naturally.